Pig >> mail # dev >> Adding new test cases to TestBuiltin.java

+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-30, 21:43
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-30, 22:23
Re: Adding new test cases to TestBuiltin.java
When adding a udf (say package.MyUDF) or any other class the test
should be named after the class in the same package
(package.TestMyUDF) in the test folder.
All new tests should follow this pattern.
It's not always 1-1 Class - TestClass but that should be the general idea
Julien