Chukwa, mail # dev - redeploying the site?

+
Ariel Rabkin 2013-04-12, 16:06
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-13, 18:23
+
Luciano Resende 2013-04-14, 02:49
+
Eric Yang 2013-04-14, 07:13
+
Luciano Resende 2013-04-14, 08:44
Re: redeploying the site?
Eric Yang 2013-04-15, 03:42
Sorry I didn't read your message clearly.  Yes, we will need to setup
svnpubsub for our site.

regards,
Eric