Flume >> mail # user >> Flume and PollableSource.

+
Guillermo Ortiz 2013-09-16, 14:40
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-16, 18:09
+
Guillermo Ortiz 2013-09-17, 10:37
Re: Flume and PollableSource.
JMSSource, SequenceGeneratorSource and StressSource are all examples of
PollableSource implementations.

Take a look at the source code and you can get some ideas from there

http://flume.apache.org/releases/content/1.4.0/apidocs/org/apache/flume/source/jms/JMSSource.html

http://flume.apache.org/releases/content/1.4.0/apidocs/org/apache/flume/source/SequenceGeneratorSource.html

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob_plain;f=flume-ng-sources/flume-jms-source/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/source/jms/JMSSource.java;hb=trunk

*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*