HDFS >> mail # user >> issue about hadoop hardware choose

issue about hadoop hardware choose
hi,all:
            My company need build a 10 node hadoop cluster (2 namenode and
8 datanode & node manager ,for both data storage and data analysis ) ,we
have hbase ,hive on the hadoop cluster, 10G data increment per day.
            we use CDH4.3 ( for dual - namenode HA),my plan is

           name node  & resource manager
           dual Quad Core
         24G RAM
         2 * 500GB SATA DISK (JBOD)

         datanode & node manager
         dual Quad Core
         24G RAM
         2 * 1TGB SATA DISK (JBOD)
my question is
1, if resource manager need a dedicated server? ( i plan to put RM with one
of NN)
2, if the RAM is enough for RM + NN machine?
3,RAID is need for NN machine?
4,is it ok if i place JN on other node(DN or NN)
5, how much zookeeper server node i need?
6,i want to place yarn proxy server and mapreduce history server with
another NN,is it ok?