Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo software and processes owner

Re: Accumulo software and processes owner
One extra point, you definitely do *not* want to run Accumulo as the linux
root user. :)
As Adam pointed out, there are definitely some advantages to having a
singular user which runs all of the Accumulo processes. Accumulo, however,
doesn't really care which user its run as, so that's probably why the user
manual doesn't state anything. We could probably add in a note to recommend
a default of "accumulo".