HBase, mail # dev - please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:07
Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:59
All clear, snapshots branch has been merged.

Mucho gracias to those who reviewed and extra thanks to the good job that
Jesse, Matteo, and Ted did to get this in!

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)