Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Server addresses in a cluster

Re: Server addresses in a cluster
I wrongly assumed there was a corresponding Java API for this but perhaps
not. Worst case you can just "get /zookeeper/config".

Here's the draft documentation:
https://docs.google.com/a/zentire.com/document/d/1AF8pIfQbN5cKxe0c4cQ4_DW6ZjBJqSkyANcTGUwkzjc/edit