MapReduce >> mail # user >> Best way handle hadoop Java heap size space

Best way handle hadoop Java heap size space
Hi Guys,

We have configured many Heap size related thing. in Hadoop for ex.

Namenode's Java Heap Size in bytes.
Secondary namenode's Java Heap Size in bytes.
Balancer's Java Heap Size in bytes.
HttpFS's Java Heap Size in bytes.
Failover Controller's Java Heap Size in bytes.
MapReduce Child Java Maximum Heap Size
Reduce Task Maximum Heap Siz
TaskTracker's Java Heap Size in bytes.

When i start my cluster these guys occupy the large number of memory, Best
way handle or fine tune these parameter. please guide me.

Bes monitor those configuration.

Any graphical tool to help us to monitor?

-Dhanasekaran.
shashwat shriparv 2013-03-15, 09:58