Hive, mail # user - Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 1

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-10-13, 23:37
Mark Grover 2013-10-14, 19:18
I wasn't able to start webhcat server. It seems to be related to file
permissions.

FWIW, it's not a regression (the same problem existed in Hive 0.11). Having
said that, it makes webhcat pretty unusable out of the box. I
created HIVE-5534 to track this.
On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>

> > Regarding the 3 day deadline for voting, that is what is in the hive
> > bylaws. I also see that has been followed in last few releases I
> > checked.
>

> 3 days is the minimum length of the voting period, not the maximum.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl

+
Mark Grover 2013-10-14, 19:29