Flume >> mail # user >> How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?

Re: How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?
AFAIK, HTTPSource doesn't support HTTPS. HTTP Source uses embedded jetty,
so it would extending HTTP source to add SSL configuration for this.

This link should help
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/examples/embedded/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/embedded/ManyConnectors.java

It should be just few lines of code change.

Please note I am referring to source code in master branch.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog