HBase, mail # user - HBase on Windows 7: Master not running error

HBase on Windows 7: Master not running error
Tacit 2013-02-04, 08:52
Hi all,

I've been trying to get HBase (version 0.94.4) working on my system with
Windows 7 for several days now to no avail. I've followed the instructions
at http://hbase.apache.org/cygwin.html and tried to get to the bottom of the
problem myself, but it looks like now I'm stuck. The weird thing is also
that after installing HBase the first time I can use it without problems,
but after stopping HBase and trying to run it again I get the following
error when I try executing commands in the HBase shell:

ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 times

I've uploaded the master, regionserver and zookeeper error logs that are
generated as well. I'd appreciate it if someone could spare a few moments
and help me out.

hbase-koen-ncim-master-koen-ncim.log
<http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4037881/hbase-koen-ncim-master-koen-ncim.log>
hbase-koen-ncim-regionserver-koen-ncim.log
<http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4037881/hbase-koen-ncim-regionserver-koen-ncim.log>
hbase-koen-ncim-zookeeper-koen-ncim.log
<http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4037881/hbase-koen-ncim-zookeeper-koen-ncim.log>

Thanks in advance,