Hive, mail # user - Execution of udf

+
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2013-01-18, 12:59
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-18, 14:54
+
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2013-01-18, 14:57
Re: Execution of udf
Dean Wampler 2013-01-18, 14:58
That should be an identity pass through or NOOP that does nothing, but
MapReduce requires "something".

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com