Accumulo >> mail # user >> Commits held

Re: Commits held
Hadoop 2.1.0.2.0.5.0-67
Accumulo 1.5.0

The client is failing to ingest because the tablet servers are crashing.
However, the only log message seems to be the "Commits held" exception
repeated over and over again.

As for the .out/.err files, I can't seem to find them. Just the .log files.
We have an init.d script that starts accumulo and redirects the stdout/err
to /dev/null. If you think these might shed more light onto the problems, I
can redirect them properly and wait for the issues to arise again.

Roshan