Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:58:50 +0530
Subject: Re: Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It shud be visible from every namenode machine have you tried this commmand
 bin/hdfs dfs -ls /yourdirectoryname/

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Sandeep L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I resolved the issue.There is some problem with /etc/hosts file.
One more question I would like to ask is:
I created a directory in HDFS of NameNode1 and copied a file into it. My question is did it visible when I ran hadoop fs -ls <PathToDirectory> from NameNode2 machine?
For me its not visible, can you explain with bit detailed.

Thanks,Sandeep.