HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Subscription to the mailing list

Re: Subscription to the mailing list
Speaking of GMail filters, a more "solid" way to do what Dave
describes is to create a filter based on "label:mailing-list -<your
email address>".

For example, set it to archive anything that matches
"label:user-hadoop [EMAIL PROTECTED]" and you'd only get
conversations in the Inbox that you've sent or you involved yourself
in. (Assuming existence of a label "user-hadoop" that matches all
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mails)

--
Harsh J