Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Where are we in ZOOKEEPER-1416

RE: Where are we in ZOOKEEPER-1416
We don't need to have a mapping between every change and a notification. If
there are 2+ changes between notifications, you'll be able to observe it by
reading the ZK state. In fact, one nice side-effect is that we reduce the
number of notifications when there are many concurrent changes.

The only situation I can see it being necessary is the one in which we need
to know precisely the changes and we haven't cached a previous version of
the state.

-Flavio

Hbase