HBase >> mail # dev >> how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?

Re: how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?
hi, Ted,

thanks. sorry that I didn't say it clearly. I am using 0.94.9 branch, where
the method is marked as 'Deprecated in HBase 0.94'

Since getKeepAliveZooKeeperWatcher() is only in 0.95, I guess I will use
the HConnection.getZooKeeperWatcher()for now, and move the
getKeepAliveZooKeeperWatcher for later release.

Appreciate the help.

Demai