Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZooKeeper 3.4.0 release.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-07, 18:25
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-07, 18:32
+
Adam Rosien 2011-12-07, 20:12
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-07, 20:13
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-07, 21:26
+
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-07, 21:46
Re: ZooKeeper 3.4.0 release.
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-07, 21:50
Actually, I think Ill leave the maven artifacts there but just update
the downloads page and remove the tarballs. That sounds reasonable?

mahadev

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Ivan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  As Ted mentioned, 3.4 client should be fine with 3.3 server. But
>> again, Ill be removing the 3.4.0 release from download and maven
>> repo's so it might impact you if you depend on the artifacts.
> Since the client should be fine, what is the advantage of removing
> from maven? Does anyone actually run a server from what is in maven?
> Hbase maybe?
>
> In any case, could you ensure ZOOKEEPER-1311 has been committed to the
> 3.4 branch before rolling the new release.
>
> -Ivan
+
ivank@... 2011-12-07, 21:56
+