Drill >> mail # dev >> Exception running order by in sqline

Re: Exception running order by in sqline
The culprit of where the exception is at the selection-vector-remover.

Seems like no one is looking at this actively, so I'll be debugging this
for a bit as I need to test limit with this.

Just a side note, select * from x limit 1; passes sqlparser but somehow
optiq doesn't seem to be calling the LimitRel so I've emailed Julian about
this.

Tim