HBase, mail # user - HTablePool

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 18:14
+
Stack 2012-11-17, 19:04
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 20:38
+
Stack 2012-11-17, 21:11
Re: HTablePool
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-17, 21:17
All Scan operations are identical to Get with the exception of
instantiation. Get works on a single roe while in Scan rather than
specifying a single row, an optional startRow and stopRow may be defined
with Scan. If rows are not specified, all the rows are iterated. I would
suggest you to go through the official book at -
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:41 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Dalia Sobhy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Stack :D
> >
> > Another Question: Whats the difference between Scan and Get??
> >

> What do you think?
> St.Ack

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 21:48