HBase, mail # user - HTablePool

Re: HTablePool
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-17, 21:17
All Scan operations are identical to Get with the exception of
instantiation. Get works on a single roe while in Scan rather than
specifying a single row, an optional startRow and stopRow may be defined
with Scan. If rows are not specified, all the rows are iterated. I would
suggest you to go through the official book at -
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq