Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc4 release candidate vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-01-28, 23:32
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-01-29, 19:11
+
Matt Foley 2013-01-29, 19:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-01-30, 05:47
+
Matt Foley 2013-01-31, 22:55
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc4 release candidate vote
Sorry, should have changed the subject line to "rc5".
Please do not respond to this thread.  See the next message.
--Matt