Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Use zookeeper with Cassandra

+
Dilip Kumar 2013-05-15, 16:28
+
Owen Kim 2013-05-15, 19:31
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-05-15, 19:33
+
Dilip Kumar 2013-05-15, 20:10
Re: Use zookeeper with Cassandra
On May 15, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Dilip Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Kim. I am using Hector API. My manager  is asking to integrate Zookeeper with Cassandra. I am exploring possibilities and benefit of this integration.

This shouldn't be needed. Cassandra 2.0 beta includes CAS operations which implement a Paxos subset.

Cheers,
Ben
+
Brian Tarbox 2013-07-19, 12:59