HBase >> mail # user >> hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)

Re: hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)
Ok, I finally figured it out. I don't know what exactly solved the problem
but I tried to combine these things:

1) property maxClientConnections set up to:

                        <property>

<name>hbase.zookeeper.property.maxClientCnxns</name>
                                <value>0</value>
                        </property>

2) increased time out

<property>
<name>zookeeper.session.timeout</name>
<value>1200000</value>
</property>

  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.tickTime</name>
    <value>6000</value>
  </property>

3)  Nutch 2.1 + HBase 0.90.4 cluster settings
<https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/ErrorMessagesInNutch2#Nutch_2.1_.2B-_HBase_0.90.4_cluster_settings_-_WARN__zookeeper.ClientCnxn_-_Session_0x0_for_server_node1.xxxxxx.com.2Fxxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2181.2C_unexpected_error.2C_closing_socket_connection_and_attempting_reconnect_java.io.IOException:_Connection_reset_by_peer>

Then I killed all java processes, start and stop hBase and then run
rolling-restart.sh and everything works fine now.