HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase shell error

Re: HBase shell error
You require the ZooKeeper jars to be in the classpath of your JVM when
you run any HBase application. If you use the m2e plugin to create
Java Projects with Maven in Eclipse, it handles such dependencies well
and automatically. Otherwise, consider getting the zookeeper jar from
the tar-pack/etc. and add it to your build path manually.

--
Harsh J