Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] remove automatic ticket assignment

+
Eric Newton 2013-04-26, 01:37
Re: [DISCUSS] remove automatic ticket assignment
I'd be OK with trying something new. If we do, maybe we should make a habit
of "unassigned ticket browsing Mondays" or some such.

Billie
On Apr 25, 2013 9:37 PM, "Eric Newton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Automatic ticket assignment makes too many assumptions.  We should leave
> new tickets unassigned to indicate that they are free for anyone bold
> enough to implement them.
>
> -Eric

+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 02:24