Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Maven Build etc...

Maven Build etc...
Hi Folks,

FYI I have started working on a maven build for sqoop (not yet finished :-) ).
I will probably move some unit tests with oracle jdbc driver to a
profile (as this driver is not available in central repo).

No objections if I move classes to package org.apache.sqoop (instead
of com.cloudera.sqoop) ?
I will fix license headers too (all contains : "Licensed to Cloudera,

I have added a jenkins build
(https://builds.apache.org/job/Sqoop-jdk-1.6/ ) (hehe @abayer I
couldn't resist to do it before you :P )
I will add a sonar analysis too.

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com