Flume, mail # user - Configuring flume to read logs from different directories

Configuring flume to read logs from different directories
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-11-14, 07:01
Hi,

Different applications are writing their logs to different directory structure. I want to read those logs and put it in sink(can be hadoop or physical file). How does flume supports multiple sources for single agent? is it possible to have multiple sources for a single agent ? Can anyone guide me in this?

And is possible to five output file name for file_roll sink bydefault flume gives some numbers as file name

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"