Hadoop >> mail # user >> Backupnode in 1.0.0?

+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-22, 19:40
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-02-22, 19:50
+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-22, 19:56
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-02-22, 22:43
+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-22, 23:58
+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-23, 00:09
Re: Backupnode in 1.0.0?
Check out this branch for the 0.22 version of Bigtop:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/branches/hadoop-0.22/

However, I don't think BackupNode is what you want. It sounds like you
want HA which is coming in (hopefully) 0.23.2 and is also available
today in CDH4b1.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria