Hadoop, mail # user - Including Additional Jars

Re: Including Additional Jars
Allen Wittenauer 2011-04-04, 17:06

On Apr 4, 2011, at 8:06 AM, Shuja Rehman wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have created a map reduce job and to run on it on the cluster, i have
> bundled all jars(hadoop, hbase etc) into single jar which increases the size
> of overall file. During the development process, i need to copy again and
> again this complete file which is very time consuming so is there any way
> that i just copy the program jar only and do not need to copy the lib files
> again and again. i am using net beans to develop the program.
>
> kindly let me know how to solve this issue?

This was in the FAQ, but in a non-obvious place.  I've updated it to be more visible (hopefully):

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/FAQ#How_do_I_submit_extra_content_.28jars.2C_static_files.2C_etc.29_for_my_job_to_use_during_runtime.3F