HBase >> mail # user >> ERROR zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: ZooKeeper exists failed after 3 retries

Re: ERROR zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: ZooKeeper exists failed after 3 retries
Stack,

The link just describes a standalone mode for HBase. If possible, I think a
pseudo-distributed mode is also preferred.

Thanks,
Bing