Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> misgiving about quorm/lead.java 's  getEpochToPropose function

+
fish 2011-12-23, 02:59
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-23, 12:57
Re: misgiving about quorm/lead.java 's getEpochToPropose function
i agree. that is a bug. good catch fish!  btw, we need to fix the tabs
in that function too!

ben