Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

+
David Medinets 2013-02-09, 03:19
+
Christopher 2013-02-10, 01:04
+
David Medinets 2013-02-10, 01:40
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-10, 01:45
Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
Adding a Thread.sleep(1) after the start() method does seem to
consistently resolve the 'Stream Closed' issue.

      MiniAccumuloCluster la = new MiniAccumuloCluster(tmpDir, "pass1234");
      la.start();
      Thread.sleep(1);

Which raises a question. Should the start method wait for the
processes to start before returning? Any reason I shouldn't create a
jira ticket for this?

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wonder if it is just because you're starting and stopping so quickly. I
> know the Tserver processes take a second to come up, perhaps put a sleep in
> for a few seconds and see if that works.
>

> On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1058
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Should probably have documentation and a working example prior to 1.5.0.
>> Is there already a ticket for it?

+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:23
+