Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
Adding a Thread.sleep(1) after the start() method does seem to
consistently resolve the 'Stream Closed' issue.

      MiniAccumuloCluster la = new MiniAccumuloCluster(tmpDir, "pass1234");
      la.start();
      Thread.sleep(1);

Which raises a question. Should the start method wait for the
processes to start before returning? Any reason I shouldn't create a
jira ticket for this?