HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 01:24
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 01:36
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 01:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 02:00
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 02:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 03:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 03:22
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 04:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-15, 19:51
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 20:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 21:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-15, 23:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-16, 01:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-16, 01:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 23:09
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-03-15, 19:59
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-22, 04:49
+
Stack 2013-03-22, 05:23
Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Sorry for the delay.

I will test it deeply today and you will have my feedback before EOD.

JM

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-22, 14:33
+