HBase, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-22, 12:14
Sorry for the delay.

I will test it deeply today and you will have my feedback before EOD.

JM