Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Resolving find bug issue

Resolving find bug issue
Hi,
 I have submitted a patch for jira (HADOOP-8521) which is giving findbug(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8521) error. To fix the
issue,I have to duplicate the StreamUtil class to the newly introduced
mapreduce package.Is it a good practice or is there other way to fix this?
Regards,
Madhukara Phatak