Bigtop >> mail # user >> Move to release 0.70

Re: Move to release 0.70
You just need to edit the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/bigtop.list and
replace the "0.6.0" in the URL with "0.7.0" to point to the new repository,
and run "apt-get update" to make your system aware of the new packages. You
can then update packages with "apt-get upgrade ...". You don't need to
reinstall your OS, but it's always recommended to back up important data
before doing big upgrades.