HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client slows down

HBase client slows down
I just have 5 stress client threads writing timeseries data. What I see is
after few mts HBaseClient slows down and starts to take 4 secs. Once I kill
the client and restart it stays at sustainable rate for about 2 mts and
then again it slows down. I am wondering if there is something I should be
doing on the HBaseclient side? All the request are similar in terms of data.
+
Doug Meil 2012-10-09, 17:32
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-10-09, 17:44