HDFS >> mail # user >> Starting point to use hadoop

Re: Starting point to use hadoop
Hi Jeffrey,

     Michael's blogs are indeed very helpful. But they just tell us
about the configuration procedure. If you really want to learn about
Hadoop and the Hadoop API you must look for few more resources (like
the Hadoop home page).

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq