Accumulo, mail # dev - Using a really small computer for accumulo experimentation.

Re: Using a really small computer for accumulo experimentation.
Ed Kohlwey 2012-07-08, 12:47
You could probably do it, but only small amounts of data. You can cut down
on running so many processes by not running HDFS.