MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.

How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.
Hi Guys,

We have cluster with two data nodes. We configured data replication factor
two.
when  i copy data  to hdfs, Data's are not fully replicated. It's says * Number
of Under-Replicated Blocks : 15115*
How to manually invoke the Data replication in HDFS.

I restarted cluster also. It's not helps me

Please guide me guys.

-Dhanasekaran.

Nitin Pawar 2013-02-25, 14:20
+