MapReduce, mail # user - How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.

How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-02-25, 14:15
Hi Guys,

We have cluster with two data nodes. We configured data replication factor
two.
when  i copy data  to hdfs, Data's are not fully replicated. It's says * Number
of Under-Replicated Blocks : 15115*
How to manually invoke the Data replication in HDFS.

I restarted cluster also. It's not helps me

Please guide me guys.

-Dhanasekaran.