Accumulo >> mail # user >> Concurrent updates

+
Sami Omer 2012-10-16, 20:51
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-16, 22:19
Re: Concurrent updates
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Accumulo also supports a very specific kind of update which is very
> helpful in the case of sums and aggregates.

I'll ask the obvious follow-up question. If two kinds of sums are
needed (i.e., summing by day and week), would an event need to be
written to two tables?
+
Mike Drob 2012-10-17, 01:15
+