Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Public filters in JIRA

Public filters in JIRA
Can we create public filters in JIRA? I can't seem to figure out how.
The private filters mean that I have to authenticate for simple things
like seeing an RSS feed of ticket activity in an RSS reader, and
sharing filters, like "outstanding issue for 1.5.0 release" isn't
possible.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii