Hadoop, mail # user - Writing a sequence file

Re: Writing a sequence file
Peter Cogan 2013-01-04, 16:15
Hi Bejoy,

ah yes that is exactly the mistake I was making, I had

import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.SequenceFileOutputFormat;
instead of

import org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.output.SequenceFileOutputFormat;