MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Sqoop and Hadoop

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-07-10, 10:09
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-10, 08:05
Re: Sqoop and Hadoop
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-07-10, 08:06
Hi,

You don't need hive nor hbase. A basic hadoop system (hdfs + mapreduce) is
enough.
I believe the documentation is well done.
If you have further questions, you should ask the correct mailing list.
http://sqoop.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux