Avro >> mail # user >> Re: Example of secondary sort using Avro data.

RE: Example of secondary sort using Avro data.
Harsh - thanks for the link, but this question is related to Hadoop secondary sort,  so I emailed it to hadoop user group.I think other people who have faced same issue in hadoop user group  will be able to answer this.I appreciate your promptness.