HDFS >> mail # user >> RE: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)

+
Brahma Reddy Battula 2012-04-25, 04:40
+
Ravi Prakash 2012-04-25, 12:32
+
Brahma Reddy Battula 2012-04-25, 13:30
Re: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)
Hi Brahma,

I've filed and patched
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4197for this issue.
The hsqldb-2.0.0.jar will then be available in the
hadoop-mapreduce*.tar.gz file.

Thanks for reporting this issue. :)

Cheers
Ravi.