Hadoop >> mail # user >> cdh4 HA fencing fails when the other node is down

Re: cdh4 HA fencing fails when the other node is down
Hi Sagar,

Moving the discussion to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as you're asking a CDH
specific question here. List can be subscribed at
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/cdh-user.

Please take a look at the discussion at
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/d/topic/cdh-user/l21m7gzQYb0/discussion
and Todd's specific reply there on why a simple fencer won't work for
all scenarios. Using QJM only complements use of ZKFC for Automatic
Failover, does not replace it. QJM is a storage method, while ZKFC
continues to be used for the actual failover-control.

--
Harsh J